Scoreganizer development

Area to discuss development and bugs of official clones (Clone, Arbiter, MSX, Viennasweeper)

Scoreganizer development

Postby Tommy » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi all,

Most of you are probably familiar with scoreganizer:
https://scoreganizer.bountin.net/

I would like to collect suggestions regarding future features, bug reports, and other kinds of feedback in this thread.

What would you like to see changed? What is bothering you?

Happy Sweeping,
Tommy
Don't anthropomorphize computers - they don't like it.
Tommy

Re: Scoreganizer development

Postby babz » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

I told you this on irc one day, but you could repeat the ranking column at the right on the score result page.
Because when it's a big tournament like the last irc tourney you can't see names and sum at the same time, and you are not sure about which line to look.
babz

Postby qqwref » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:56 am

When we're logged in, can you put a "My Tournaments" link on the left? As I imagine it, it would show all tournaments I have participated in, and also the future ones I've signed up for.

And I agree that sum and username should be closer - one option would be to put the sum at both the left and right of the scores; another would be to have either the username or sum stay visible no matter how the rest of the table was scrolled.
NF player. Best scores 1-10-39.
qqwref

Postby EWQMinesweeper » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:55 pm

automated email notifications to participants of a tournament if the date or time is changed
„Das perlt jetzt aber richtig über, ma sagn. Mach ma' noch'n Bier! Wie heißt das? Biddä! Bidddää! Biddddäää! Reiner Weltladen!“
EWQMinesweeper

Postby Tommy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 am

It has been a while since I started this thread - thanks for the feedback!

qqwref, that actually existed already (under that same name!), it was (and still is) the default tournament page (https://scoreganizer.bountin.net/tournaments) (if you were logged in, of course). I added a link to the menu, and changed the ordering so that now more recent stuff is on top.
I also added a link to tournaments that are in progress at the moment. Together, this means that all important tournaments are very easy to find now.

I also added pagination for tournament lists and score lists.

EWQMinesweeper, babz, I like your suggestions a lot, they are not forgotten - contrarily, they are close to the top of my to-do-list.
Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 pm

lh posted this in the Guestbook:
@Tommy Hi Tkolar, is it possible for our normal users in Scoreganizer to create a tournament ranked by summing over top x,y,z 3bv/s instead of top x,y,z time for Beg, Int, Exp games? I think it is a bit boring to take only sum time for the consideration of those active rankings.

Copying it here for future reference.
Tommy

Postby gacord » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:09 pm

how can i contact you directly and immediately? i have several big ideas :D
gacord

Postby pauv » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:47 pm

I can't look into players' statistic from tournament page directly now. I can only click "My Statistics" and change the name on the link.
pauv

Postby Tommy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:52 pm

gacord: thomaskolar90 ä t gmail.com
Tommy

Postby Tommy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Also, if you want to chat, I can offer gtalk (gmail address), IRC (tkolar), skype (thomaskolar90), or XMPP (tkolar@jabber.metalab.at).

I appear online much more often than I really am on all of these, so if I don't reply immediately, I'll get back later.
Tommy

Return to Official Clones